Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Introduction, Take 2

This is going to be the "proper" introduction post I guess.

This blog thing is going to have random posts about my various interests such as anime, manga, video games, Touhou, etc. It might also have some ramblings of life, the universe, and stuff. And it's going to be posted to daily. Probably.

Why "09% Complete"?
It's supposed to signify something about the amount of things that I want to do, but have not completed yet. One example would be a huge backlog of shows that I have yet to finish. Another would be that I want to learn various things like languages and how to play an instrument, yet I am far from completion (or even starting). The 09 is a stylistic choice. Also, 9 is the number of Cirno! Yep. Perhaps it'll change in the future when I think up a better name.

Hooray! It's Cirno! | Source




No comments:

Post a Comment