Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Natsuiro Kiseki 1: A wishful start to the summer

[the Sphere girls in OP shot doing karaoke stuff -or- the sphere girls as their younger selves]

A great summer adventure featuring the four Sphere idol group girls doing what they do best: being Seiyuu. But really, it seems a tiny bit mystical and lot of slice of life, so that's pretty good. Also, the animation is quite excellent, so that's a plus.

I find it funny how they mention the in-universe "Four Seasons" as being a used-to-be popular idol group, that one of the girls still fangirls over. I feel like this is their way of doing satire about themselves, since I really don't see them that often anymore. Also, I feel their anime songs are better than their normal albums. Perhaps generic anisong is better than generic J-pop.

Anyways this series seems to be a pretty easy watch, so I'll continue watching, if only for the good animation and the Sphere girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment