Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Persona[lizing] my Desktop in the Rain[meter]

The day before, I was randomly search up some P3P videos. Then I stumbled upon a desktop that had a nice looking calendar that looked kind of like...

Then I thought that was pretty cool, probably a Rainmeter skin of something. So I searched it up and found it here. I wondered if there was more.


Then I found this...


P4 HUD Extended by ~iron2000 on deviantART

But I thought that it didn't match my desktop colours enough. So then I added this and now my desktop has a fancy Persona 3 and 4 style weather thing.

My laptop's beautiful desktop. Although I should really clean up those icons.

Now back to find cool skins for Rainmeter again. It's been a long time since I've last played with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment