Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

PSP games GO!

Yep, just before the break ends I decide to try out Fate/Extra, while my bro plays Persona 3 Portable.


It seems quite promising so far, although the dialogue translation seems really awkward. I also thought you could change your gender, but that doesn't seem to be the case yet. Stuck as a boring everyman in this school with badass teachers, crazy lighting, and hallway structure not unlike the school in Persona 4. I still haven't had a chance to choose my Servant yet..

The Servants, from left to right: Archer, Caster, and Saber.

It's a hard choice... On the one hand, Saber is apparently easy to play with and hits like a truck. On the other hand, look at Caster's character design! It's completely different from the other Casters in the Fate series. Then there's the voice actors. Saber is voiced by the none other than Sakura Tange. Sakura from Card Captor Sakura, voicing Saber? Woah. Caster is voiced by Chiwa Saito, recently known for Homu-homu Homura from Puella Magi Magica Madoka.

Decisions, decisions.

Caster. Voiced by Chiwa Saito!

Oh well, I hope to be able to play this game even with the next school term coming up..
Pictures come from the fan site kit graciously offered on Fate/Extra's Japanese website here.






Hmm... Did I forget to mention someone? Oh well, not like he'll be chosen by me anyways. Probably just a No Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment