Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Geki End; Magiranger Start; SAO Christmas

Today was such a mixed day of watching.

I just finished Jyuken Sentai Gekirangers, a slightly old Super Sentai series that I had put on hold for maybe a year or two now. At around episode 40 no less. But now I'm finished that great series and off to sample some more old Super Sentai. Although I can of doubt another series would beat Rio and Mele as the bad guys of the series.


And so I started Magirangers. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was a lot of fun for the first few episode. "Magi Magi Magirou!" and those other morphing/zord sounds are pretty hilariously done with that low voice. Also, the whole family being rangers is pretty different.



Also, in between watching those two, I got to see Sword Art Online episode 3. I did not know what to expect, but boy was it sad. No spoilers here though, except for the fact that I was surprised that they had a Christmas in that sort of game. Here's hoping that Kirito can get out of that lull and work with the other players.

No comments:

Post a Comment