Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Waka Mom and Little Miss Wakana

Despite the title of this post being a bit silly, this episode (Tari Tari 5) was mostly a very serious episode. Although it did start out with some silly antics of the Choir + Badminton club combo. Singing during a badminton tournement that is.

The serious parts revolve all around Wakana and her mom. Boy, was Wakana really grumpy when she was younger. She looked cute as a button when she was little though.

This episode was quite nice full of backstory and even Wakana's mom singing was great. It was also quite sad, but that is still good. It was especially good since I haven't watched an episode of Tari Tari for a while.

It looks like the next episode continues with the Wakana Mom drama. I wonder how the Choir club will help out. Maybe a little music perhaps?


Also, I am way behind in this series, but I hope I can catch up before my classes get too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment