Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Future. Innovation.

Today I had the chance to attend a Design & Technology conference in this pretty neat campus in the middle of nowhere. The name is this post plus the next post combined.

Mostly web design and this so-called "Responsive Design", as well as other neat things such as a cool presentation on open source, overview of new Adobe and Microsoft stuff, and a neat presentation on what type of designer you are and how to improve.

Some top dogs were here, but I sadly didn't have the courage to talk to many of them. At least I learned quite a bit and I am now more encouraged to try out more things.

There were also lots of pens and such. And neat T-shirts for volunteers. Too bad I didn't get any.


Oh and this weird looking beluga whale thing was part of the main design of this conference. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment