Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

A New Beginning in Unova

It's time for more Pokemon!

Today I got a chance to play the very recently Pokemon White 2 while my bro played Pokemon Black 2. The nostalgia is there, but not too strong since it didn't seem that long ago.

So far I'm only about 1.5 hours in because of stuff I had to do. My brother's quite a bit further in and it seems a bit too familiar while being different at the same time. First thing to notice would be the big city we start in. Second thing to notice would be the rival who seems to be looking for something. Third and very important thing to notice would be Bianca giving out the starters! It's good to see Bianca again, but this game really does break convention by bypassing the lab completely.

All in all, I look forward to catching these "new" Pokemon in the Unova region. I'll be having fun having Oshawott as a starter this time instead of Snivy. Too bad there aren't too many actual new Pokemon.

Although most likely I won't get too much of chance to play for a while due to school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment