Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

Dark Flame Master and Wicked Eye

I just finished watching "Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai" episode 1. It was a lot more fun than I expected. I expected weird yet funny and it definitely achieved all that and more. The whole backstory of the main character and the strangeness of Rikka is great. Also a plus is that Rikka and Ranko (from the Idolm@ster mobage) all have the same voice actor. Double the Chuunibyou.

The subs I watched called it "8th grade syndrome" rather than Middle School 2nd Year Syndrome", but it's perfectly acceptable. Although it doesn't really make much sense either way, the explanation in the beginning suffices.

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the Chuunibyou now. Will they be as crazy or crazier than the Wicked Eye girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment