Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Pokemon and Androids

Wow this post is super late... I was super busy for the whole week working on two things. One "assignment" that was worth quite a bit. Had to make some infographics. The next one is a huge project involving research and 3D modelling software.


Anyways, during the downtime between sleeping and school, I found a use for my android. As a great big emulator hub. Today I just started Pokemon Yellow again, along with looking back at my almost finished Pokemon Emerald game. I had 7 badges already, but I didn't feel like trawling through that game till I got up to speed with my older nostalgia. All that nostalgia is coming back, though I won't be able to play too much. It'd be funny if I finished that again instead of the more recent Pokemon games. Next up is looking for a good PS one.

No comments:

Post a Comment