Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Ai LIKE Hamburger - Namassuka SPECIAL 03

Oh Yayoi. Eating on the job eh?

This is going to be edited in a bit, but I just want to put out my thoughts on the 3rd Namassuka Special even though 04 already came out a while ago.

Video medley of songs below.

First off, I didn't know Yayoi's and Ritsuko's voices could work together so well! That intro to the M@STER version of Ai LIKE Hamburger was a bit strange, but in the end it was still pretty good. Though not quite as great as Nanairo Botan, it's still incredibly catchy and repeatable.

As for the talk tracks, I haven't really payed my full attention, but I love the reactions of Ritsuko. Yayoi being the onee-chan is always fun. As well as the "surprise" visit from Producer-san himself.

For the cover songs, I have to say that I like them. His cover songs were not bad at all. As always, the Hatsukoi in this one was a nice listen as well.

Full thoughts will be edited in a bit I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment