Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Trick or Treat 2012

It's Halloween!
Zombie Cirno! | Source

And I stayed in school for the most part. Hooray...

But anyways, I saw quite some little kids in some cute costumes. Mostly in the mall though, since it was raining like crazy. It was nice to see that Power Rangers is still there as a costume, albeit the Samurai version.

And another not-quite Halloween news is that I got a great deal on 5 volumes of a certain space school manga that is out of print at the moment. I guess it helps that it was unpopular, even though it was so good. Hopefully I can retrieve the rest before the prices skyrocket too far. It's already pretty crazy for 2 - soon to be 3 - volumes.

I also got a sketchbook that will most certainly use this time around. No more "precious sketchbook" syndrome for me. 200 pages is a lot to sketch on.

To end this mainly off-topic post, here's some Touhou Halloween pictures I grabbed from pixiv. Tons more to look at, but these are a select few.

The Scarlet Devil Mansion! | Source

It's Kogasa - Pumpkin forme | Source

Subtle, but sweet costume for Nitori. | Source

The baka-gang all dressed up. | Source


Cool watercolours and the oh-so-popular Halloween witch Marisa! (and Reimu) | Source
And another for Marisa. Looking really... sweet. | Source

No comments:

Post a Comment