Pages

Saturday 29 December 2012

366 days later...

And now this blog is one year old! Hooray!

So... this post will probably a quick recap or the blog history.

  • Cirno.
  • Lack of Touhou, I'm sorry I did mention it but I somehow got disinterested in the current Touhou franchise.
  • A bit of Vocaloid.
  • Tons of Idolm@ster for a period of time, especially when I got into the mobage and all the live events.
  • Random anime posts that were not exactly very informative since I tried to avoid spoilers by masking them.
  • A few "buy" posts where I hinted at what I got without anything explicitly stated (most of the time).
  • Recent Momoiro Clover post hinting at the future of this blog.
Some interesting stats included:
  • The 366 blog posts published not including this one because apparently 2012 was a leap year. I completely forgot about it until now.
  • Top tag was "idolmaster" at 146 posts.
  • Second top was unsurprisingly the "late" tag. This tag was there to show that I went back in time to post that post. Apparently almost 1/3 of the content was late. Late by 2 days 17 times. Late by 3 days 6 times. Late by 4 days twice.
  • Third was the "nico" tag with 81 posts. Some earlier posts did not include this so it's slightly higher. This tag was a general tag to indicate a nico video in the post. Most of them were Idolm@ster-related of course.
  • Fourth and fifth were "anime" and "school" at 67 and 42 respectively. Seems like I still complain talk about school quite a bit, though of course anime is moderately higher.
  • Then a whole bunch of random stuff with 21 or less posts.
  • The top most viewed post according to Blogger's horribly inaccurate view count is the "Namassuka Special 01 Cover Songs announced" post. One of the first "informative" posts that I was meaning to follow up on, but ended up being lazy.

So what about the future? I'll probably continue this blog in a pseudo-daily fashion as usual with my "late" posts and all the random stuff.

I'll continue to edit this with more if I'm not lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment