Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Fall 2012 Final Days 5 - Spatial Design - COMPLETE

Post-Seattle Spatial Design - Week 4 Complete!

Which means... it's all over! Classes are now done and especially this crazy class with lots of thinking and work. Although I'm disappointed with the final results that our group (or me) delivered today, I still really liked this class. I learned quite a lot of things not just about spatial design, but also design in general. Thank goodness for the awesome group members especially during Seattle. I just hope that I can remember all of this and apply it to my future works.

Also, this class caused a revival of interest for a certain 3D rendering/animation/creation software. If only I could have used it to its Maximum potential.


And now I should go sleep. Being up for more than 30+ hours is really taking its toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment