Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Little Busters 9 : Jelly to the Rescue!

Due to my internet being wonky (and procrastination as usual), the post is "late" but I'm not going to mark it as such.

So today I had a chance to catch up on Little Busters.

Jelly.

So the episode seemed to me like a big plot point wrapped around a pretty silly situation. The situation itself seemed silly, but the objectives and outcomes were all really good. Rin finally gets to get out of her shy shell when times of crisis.

This crisis? Save the Cafeteria! Or... "Cook Dinner for All!". With the awesome help of Little Busters, they were able to do it. The food they cooked all seemed simple yet tasty indeed. How I'd like to eat a curry, jelly, omelette, jelly, fried shrimp, jelly, and lettuce combo with miso soup (and jelly) on the side. With some more jelly.

And then... it hits Riki again. I wonder why? Mission complete?


Anyways, next episode seems to have more Nishizono. Will she join the Little Busters? Or will it be just a slightly more in-depth intro?

No comments:

Post a Comment