Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Sneaking Video; Playing with Audio

Yet another day of filming was done today, except it actually wasn't that much. Hanging around a certain store and doing some filming for a video that hardly anyone wants to spend much effort on. Great fun indeed, especially since I go to see even more manga that I want to read in the future.

Then comes a long session of me wrestling with Audition a bit. I really want to learn how to do this audio stuff, but there's just so much to learn and so little time for me to do it. So I tried to split a whole bunch of clips in one track into their own tracks for easy exporting. I know it'd be a messed of tiny .wav files, but I wanted it to make importing it in the video program a lot easier. The reason? Because we recorded the voice over and want to use it to help time the video, instead of the other way around. Incredibly strange to do without a video for timing, but it's what has to be done.

Anyways, I'll continue on... in anticipation for the GENKI day tomorrow. I shall be bursting with energy and radiance because of a certain someone with a sunny disposition!

No comments:

Post a Comment