Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Another Day the Last Day of Beta

Yet another day of Ragnarok Online 2. And turns out it's also the final day of open beta testing for the North American servers.

I guess I joined a bit late, as I certainly didn't notice any huge bugs, though the amount of Engrish was still quite prominent. I wonder if they will continue to keep the Korean voice acting.

Also, I didn't even get a chance to try out the other classes and professions. All I had was a Magician Alchemist. She had green hair and these puffy princess curls. She looked pretty much like a certain green haired character in AKB0048 and was named respectively. Next time I'll be sure to name her after her voice actor instead, as a way to give thanks to her greatness during her stay in the 48 family.

Just a few more weeks until the official release, and I'll speed run through to level 25. I must try out those skills before I eventually quit this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment