Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Park, Soccer, Fish, Ice Cream, Elixir

The events of the day, in reverse order:

We visited some Ice Cream/gelato/yogurt place. Since it's by the weight, the pricing was almost always going to be off. I didn't get any since I got to...

Randomly visit the Japanese food/snack store downtown. The inside ice cream booth was closed sadly. However, I got my $2 Calpis/Calpico. Precious elixir for cheap.

We went to a chicken wing place. We didn't get the spicy stuff, but I did get the daily special : a fish sandwich. If you want a decently cheaper item, just get daily specials. There were large amount of varied fries (potato and yam) plus huge onion rings. It was decent and quite filling.

We were heading back to the bus to find food, but the park was quite big so we were walking around and around for a while.

We had fun times in the park. Frisbee catching, soccer playing, food eating, and ginger ale spilling. It's a good thing the mat I had was wooden.

No comments:

Post a Comment