Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Blast of Pirates and Princesses in Space

[It's Piracy Time!: Marika version]

So I got around to watching more Mouretsu/Bodacious Space Pirates. I blasted through the episodes from 4 to 13 in two days, and I can say I love it so far. The characters, especially Marika, are great fun, and the story is also moving at a nice pace even if it does seem like nothing important happens a lot of the time. Princess Gruier was also a bit different from what I expected and her story arc to find that wonderful ship was quite nice. I do hope to see more of the Yacht Club buddies though as well as Chiaki.

Next episode(s) have signs of a certain someone going back in piracy... or I could be wrong. I hope to enjoy them either way. More Chiaki please!

No comments:

Post a Comment