Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Tiny Japanese Book Loot

So today I got a chance to get even more Japanese books. This time at a not-so-local Kinokuniya.

My loot was small.

Only got one thing and it was cheap. At least it was some Negima. The rest were at the usual marked up prices. Though not too bad, but I can probably get them somewhere else. I did see some good selection of popular light novels though. Almost always the hardest thing for me to find in a bookstore, but it was easier here.

In other book-related news, I had a chance to check out the Haruhi hardcover novel and the Spice & Wolf novels. The hardcover Haruhi was pretty much what I expected and the cover looks quite nice. The Spice & Wolf novels include that not so great original English cover, but this time you can just slip them off for some good old Japanese cover underneath.

I also found the first of the Book Girl series: Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime. Too bad most of the copies I saw were in pretty bad shape. Maybe I'll just look online for it, as the quality will probably be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment