Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

A Sitcom... featuring Akarin! (and Momoclo!)

So I was looking through even more Momoiro Clover videos, when I decided to do more research on their alter ego personas "UFI" or the Unidentified Fantastic Idols (in the first season). Turns out they're the titular idols of the show of the same name also known are ウレロ☆未確認少女 (Urero☆Mikakunin Shoujo), which I believe follows this entertainment agency that manages UFI. I'm not so clear on the details so don't quote me on this.

The great thing about it is, as the title of this post states, the fact that Akari Hayami plays a main character in this silly show! That means she gets to work with Momoclo again, albeit in a funny little sitcom.

I'm not quite sure when UFI gets introduced, but from the first episode, I'm already hooked by the comedy.

Oh and I also got a chance to watch a silly little birthday video for Akari... which I will post when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment