Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Springing the first day of class 2013

Well as the title of this post so aptly states, today was the first day of class for this year. What awaits all of us? It's all a mystery.

Anyways, it was nice seeing everyone again, though it didn't feel long at all. I was lucky (or unlucky?) enough to only have blocks of classes today because the other ones were "not ready" or plainly canceled because they'd rather have lectures first.

Instead we got introduced into a class that has to do with filming, and I'm assuming narratives. Looks like we get to have fun with DSLRs! How great is that!

Also, did some reading about the new Ankidroid 2 that recently got released. I'm a bit hesitant to try it out, but hopefully it'll help to get back into studying Japanese. While doing this reading, I got woefully distracted by other learning methods and some blogs. Hmm, maybe I should try these other methods instead of pure flashcards.

One of the things I'll do is watch my Twitter feed with all the Idolm@ster voice actors I'm following. If only the Momoclo's had Twitter as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment