Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

Learning the DSLR ropes

Fun times to be had learning more and more about how DSLRs work.
First thing that's hard? Trying to get proper lighting. Indoors. Annoying since my house is almost always simply lit. Another part is the lack of a good low light lens. Instead I'm stuck with the silly kit lens for this assignment.
Second thing? Lack of a tripod. Good thing this isn't super serious stuff yet, but it's obviously still annoying.
Oh well I guess I'll either do outdoors shots or make due with grainy video and/or lots of blur.
Cool thing today was talking to some relatives across the world using an Android app.
Another cool thing more related to the topic of this post is learning about my dad's ye oldies camera from a certain Japanese company that starts with a P. It looked pretty cool and was quite at the height of technology those days.
Also, did some more banking today. Hooray for saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment