Pages

Saturday 26 January 2013

Game (Virtual) Dev... Full! 12 years strong!

So yesterday I posted about playing Game Dev Story lite. Today, I got the full version and I'm really enjoying it a lot. There's just so much more you can do beyond 4 years of game time. I've already gotten to the 12 year mark with 32 games, one Hall of Fan, and a few trophies here and there. No grand prize yet, but  it doesn't matter.

All the games I've been recently been doing are above average in terms of quality. Getting the right people plus the motivation and funding really helps. Always choosing Quality+ since it's well worth it.

I'm still loving all the parodies from the Sonny PlayStates to games like Packet Monster Blue to people like Stephen Jobson. A bit of a cruel joke, I did was firing Gilly Bates to replace her with Stephen... or at least that's what I was going to do. Instead she was replaced by Akbar the oil baron. Very interesting characters indeed!

Now I'm hopelessly stuck playing this game since it's completely offline as well. Sleep on the bus or play this game? Such were my thoughts for the day.

Anyways, as I pull myself away from this fun game, I have to write about myself as an artist... Strange writings and random extrapolations ahoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment